Snowflake

Snowflake 0 Level 0

Joined July 7, 2026
31
Reputation
4
Posts
23
Replies
0
Trust
0
Literally anybody with an account can create subreddits and be/assign moderators. It seems unlikely that…
on Is it me or are the Frozen subreddit mods absolute wankers? · A General Space
3 weeks ago
0
I would advise against using the chat for personal or private information. While the messages…
on Chat removed · General Website Stuff
1 month ago
0
I have reactivated the chat app for those of you who used it as a…
on Chat removed · General Website Stuff
1 month ago
0
Great, then I can close this topic. Goodbye.
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
And Russia, Turkey, China and some other locations that mainly consist of scammers, hackers, communist…
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
Because India. Don't even get me started. India will remain blocked. Period.
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
India!? Ah, yes. India is blocked, as is Russia, China, Turkey, etc.
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
I need to check the logfiles then. Maybe your friend's sister or whatever is on…
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
I'm not sure I understand the question. Your colleague friend isn't a + member, I…
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
It is just to let wankers know that we are not part of the European…
on Not in the European Union? · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
Sure. I'll spend hours to tracks and align a low quality video and end up…
on Frozen III Trailer! · Frozen III
2 months ago
0
Not the best quality, but the best we could find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nhF8Ofz-o
on Frozen III Trailer! · Frozen III
2 months ago
0
We decided to sit this one out and it looks promising, so the question is…
on Should we try to fix all the bugs or just give up on this crap? · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
You can use the Note Station for that. We still offer that one. I am…
on Chat removed · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
frozen.club has been considered, but we wanted to keep in line with arendelle.online. Furthermore, just…
on Why not frozen.club? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
Maybe an example will help...Let's assume you use "user" to log in to the server,…
on mail.arendelle.online vs. arendelle.online/mail? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
Technically, both domains lead to exactly the same place, your Arendelle Online e-mail address. But…
on mail.arendelle.online vs. arendelle.online/mail? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
AnnaWhat the hell is Rule 34?Uhm... Let's say it is characters in sexy clothes... without…
on Rule 34 · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
I will look into making users "editors", which means they can write stories, but not…
on Is Anna your Queen? · A General Space
3 months ago
0
That link would lead to the WordPress style login, which is quite different from the…
on Login removed from menu? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0:00
0:00