Elsa

Elsa 0 Level 0

Joined July 5, 2026
19
Reputation
4
Posts
9
Replies
0
Trust
0
Grandmother! ;-)
on Who was the wife of King Runeard? · Questions and Answers
2 months ago
0
Please, Disney. Don't ever make a Frozen live-action movie. The musical was already cringe enough.
on What went wrong with the live-action Moana? · A General Space
2 months ago
0
LOL. I'm not sure this clears up anything at all. Too technical for me.
on mail.arendelle.online vs. arendelle.online/mail? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
To me, these are both exactly the same. I think it is just personal preference…
on mail.arendelle.online vs. arendelle.online/mail? · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
Never mind. Doesn't seem to happen here.
on Shoutout to Wbcom Designs · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
I think I found another bug. I know I should make a new topic about…
on Shoutout to Wbcom Designs · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
Image.
on Can we embed anything else than images into a topic? · Testing
3 months ago
0
Also... how to add an image to a topic in edit? So I already started…
on Can we embed anything else than images into a topic? · Testing
3 months ago
0
They made Anna sound like a hillbilly trailer trash girl. They made Kristoff (a native…
on Dangerous to Dream · Audio
3 months ago
0:00
0:00