Anna

Anna 0 Level 0

Joined July 6, 2026
13
Reputation
2
Posts
9
Replies
0
Trust
0
👀 I am speechless. 
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
I'm not very comfortable with that response. You are just blocking everyone in India for…
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
🤔 What? Just like that? Why?
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
She is in India, if that information is of any use.
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
Well, I am, and I send her a link to a video but she can't…
on Website unreachable for friend · General Website Stuff
2 months ago
0
Yes, we absolutely need a dedicated space for this now. I'll go wake Snowflake and…
on Frozen III Trailer! · Frozen III
2 months ago
0
Aw..... I used the chat as some sort of clipboard to move content between phone,…
on Chat removed · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
What the hell is Rule 34?
on Rule 34 · General Website Stuff
3 months ago
0
Those women have some out-of-this-world snowman building skills!
on Elsa's snowmen are crap! ;-) · A General Space
3 months ago
0:00
0:00